The primary topics covered on the ‘Digital Duniya Media’ blog are related to Digital Marketing, Website ranking, SEO and Tools which helps in SEO, Productivity and Business growth with digital advertisement. If you want to share your experience and insights with our readers, feel free to contact us at : email@example.com
The essential rules for contributing to the blog
We are glad seeing your interest in guest posting on our blog. Make sure that you know our principles before you focus on doing research and content crafting.
- Content should be unique, we don’t republish all or parts of the previously published articles. Think something new ideas.
- We leave the door open for removing your content from our blog if it, or its part, will be published on the other websites. In this case, we care about the internet free of duplicates.
- An article must be well-written — grammatically and stylistically.
- Your post needs to provide value to our readers — we respect our followers and don’t want to bother them with time-wasting content. Check out our latest posts to not duplicate topics.
- Your post must be relevant — it should cover one or more key topics that involve: Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Pay Per Click, Keyword Research Tools, Organic Optimisation, White Hat SEO, Black Hat SEO, Grey Hat SEO, Latest Updates in Digital Marketing, Backlinks etc.
- Case studies, success stories, and data-supported articles are more than welcome and can gain bonus points.
- Keep in mind that contributing to the Digital Duniya Media blog gives you a unique chance to help thousands of professionals who visit our website with their business challenges — focus on real problems and solutions and our community will pay you back with love and appreciation.
- Stay positive — skip offensive topics and negative comments on competitors, don’t be too pushy and too promotional.
We believe that following these rules helps us keeping our blog at valuable and reader-friendly level.
Guidelines for submitting a post
These post requirements make our blog consistent and save writer’s time:
- An article should be over 750+ words.
- Use Long-tail keyword in Title but do try to stuff too much keywords otherwise it will look unprofessional.
- Content should be divided into paragraphs followed by subheadings and less than the maximum of 300 words. Try not to over length the sentences and do not use passive voice too often.
- Create content for users, not for SEO. Avoid too much keyword stuffing, just focus on providing helpful tips and information for blog readers.
- If you use outbound links in your text do not use too much links. If you want to link to yours or your partner’s website, we can try 1 follow and 1 nofollow backlink, one of them can contain the keyword appropriate for linked URL. We reserve the right to remove included links (e.g. if they can harm our blog’s authority, aren’t related to the text or doesn’t give any value for our readers).
Where to send well-prepared article?
- Content should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and attached in Google Docs.
- Submission should include a short author bio and profile picture. Links to your websites and social networks would be an asset.
- All graphics (1600 x 1000) should be attached to your submission in .jpg. All the graphics and images must come from a legitimate source (please provide the source).
If you would like to discuss possible topics before writing the post, please email us with your ideas. We are on the list of quality blogs that accept guest posts.
The content published on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.